Oh BiBi is looking for a Senior Producer to manage the development of a new and ambitious project.
- Supervise the development of the project by providing support to the development team.
- Supervise the team schedule, define the milestones and provide clear expectations, scope, and timeline to the team and internal/external stakeholders.
- Identify risks and provide contingency plans to ensure planning and product success.
- Be accountable for meeting the project’s budget, quality and timing.
- Provide clear communication on the progress of the project (current and upcoming milestone).
- Ensure coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…).
- Champion Oh BiBi’s values and enhance a positive team culture to ensure people are happy, healthy and harmonious.
- Strong leadership skill
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Solid experience in team and project management
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods and tools (proficiency in Jira, Notion is a plus)
- Knowledgeable on the trades and process of video game
- Has shipped multiple and successful projects on mobile and/or console/PC (having navigated in both spaces is a plus)
- Solution oriented and quality driven
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fully fluent in English and French
- Product & Design
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Social life at the office 🎉
We organize monthly team events, and a yearly offsite! Also, each team has a budget for small team events!
Remote policy : 3 to 4 days a week 🏠
Not mandatory but if you like to work in remote, you can work from home 3 to 4 days a week
Vacation policy 🌴
10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
Relocation package 🌎
Relocation package and support to find a flat in Paris, also visa sponsorship for international talents
Second parent leave 👶Oh BiBi signed the Parental Act and is committed to paying 100% of the second parent's salary for a period of 4 weeks
Access to Gymlib
Benefits related to meals and food 🍽
Tickets restaurant Swile (9 euros per day)
Health Care Mutual 💊
80% coverage of our mutual health insurance Alan
What we believe in
At Oh BiBi, we are continually adjusting our values and always striving to improve them, just like we do with our games!
HARD-WORKING: we don't settle for the minimum, we aim for the best. This does not mean working overtime at all costs! On the other hand, it is essential to be focused and productive when we are at work.
SMART: we are willing to learn every day; when we can, we automate routine tasks to deploy our creativity and intelligence where they have an impact.
HUMBLE: we know we're not perfect and things won't always go as planned. So when we make a mistake, we talk about it and we learn from our mistakes.
COLLABORATIVE: helping others is a priority, even when it's not immediately tied to the goals you're trying to achieve. Likewise, you can rely on others for help and advice.
Loading application form
Already working at Oh BiBi?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.