Oh BiBi is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on current & upcoming games.
We are looking for a versatile and self-motivated developer with a true passion for mobile gaming and polished experiences. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment and are not afraid of communicating your ideas and needs to other team members.
- Develop gameplay features for mobile games (iOS and Android)
- Create game features from first prototypes to final production stages and beyond
- Work hand in hand with the whole production team
- Focus on stellar user experience flows, with a special attention to details
- Mini 4 years of experience developing mobile games with Unity
- Good knowledge of C# and C++
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Knowledge of additional scripting language such as Python, Lua, etc.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Passion for games
- Good understanding of Free to Play model and requirements