Technical Artist (CDI)
Oh BiBi is actively looking for a Technical Artist. As part of the tech team, your main goal will be to identify and develop processes and tools that will innovate and optimize the existing artistic production workflow.
- Liaise between art and programming teams
- Create tools, processes and benchmarks that will maximize the production flow & game performances
- Support artists and programmers in the art pipeline
- Work very closely with the programmers to make sure art assets are being built/exported properly and efficiently
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Write and optimize shaders for mobile platforms : GLSL, HLSL, nodal shaders, post processing shaders
- Manage import pipelines of textures and meshes
- Master PBR pipelines (standard & URP)
- Proficiency in Blender, zBrush, Unity
- Solid scripting skills (C#, Python, GLSL/HLSL, etc.).
- Significant experience on a gaming engine and an overall understanding of the artistic workflow & render pipeline
- Strong team spirit : egoless attitude that welcomes feedback and criticism, and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process
- Love for stylized and cartoon art-styles (Nintendo, Blizzard, etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Social life at the office 🎉
We organize monthly team events, and a yearly offsite! Also, each team has a budget for small team events!
Remote policy : 3 to 4 days a week 🏠
Not mandatory but if you like to work in remote, you can work from home 3 to 4 days a week
Vacation policy 🌴
10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
Relocation package 🌎
Relocation package and support to find a flat in Paris, also visa sponsorship for international talents
Second parent leave 👶Oh BiBi signed the Parental Act and is committed to paying 100% of the second parent's salary for a period of 4 weeks
Access to Gymlib
Benefits related to meals and food 🍽
Tickets restaurant Swile (9 euros per day)
Health Care Mutual 💊
80% coverage of our mutual health insurance Alan
What we believe in
At Oh BiBi, we are continually adjusting our values and always striving to improve them, just like we do with our games!
HARD-WORKING: we don't settle for the minimum, we aim for the best. This does not mean working overtime at all costs! On the other hand, it is essential to be focused and productive when we are at work.
SMART: we are willing to learn every day; when we can, we automate routine tasks to deploy our creativity and intelligence where they have an impact.
HUMBLE: we know we're not perfect and things won't always go as planned. So when we make a mistake, we talk about it and we learn from our mistakes.
COLLABORATIVE: helping others is a priority, even when it's not immediately tied to the goals you're trying to achieve. Likewise, you can rely on others for help and advice.
Technical Artist (CDI)
Loading application form
Already working at Oh BiBi?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.